Photo above: Participants in a Green Infrastructure and Resilience Institute (GIRI) event create stormwater runoff relief with a rain garden. Here at Southface Institute, we’re committed to building better communities through consulting, workforce development and advocacy for sustainability. But there are […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Building Sustainable, Resilient Neighborhoods and Communities October 14, 2019
- Building a Better Transportation Future October 8, 2019
- Summit Conversations: Bold policy needed to close the homeownership gap September 30, 2019
- Cooling Our Atmosphere by Trapping Carbon September 24, 2019
- Celebrating 25 Years of Impact at ULI Atlanta’s Awards Dinner September 16, 2019