By Pamela Henman, previously shared on Southface’s Journal This spring, thanks to a $5 million grant from the Robert W. Woodruff Foundation, global humanitarian organization CARE launched an interior renovation of its downtown Atlanta office building, which has served as its global […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- O’Callaghan honored for his positive impact on affordable housing in Atlanta January 21, 2019
- Leveraging the Private Market to Create Affordable Housing Solutions January 6, 2019
- REFRESHING CARE: ASSESSING INDOOR ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY December 16, 2018
- Celebrating 30 Years of the Housing Forum December 2, 2018
- Community Service through Conservation November 26, 2018