Today, more than half the world lives in cities, with that number projected to increase dramatically to over 70 percent by 2050 (source: United Nations and World Health Organization report). Cities have historically been the center of civilization, culture and […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- ULI Atlanta Celebrates the Communities We Build September 19, 2017
- Increasing Opportunities for Children and Families in Southwest Atlanta September 11, 2017
- Southface’s 2017 Visionary Dinner September 5, 2017
- The City in the Forest August 28, 2017
- Atlanta Mayoral Candidates to Address Affordable Housing Issues August 21, 2017