Georgia’s cities, counties and school boards (collectively referred to as “municipalities” in this article) have a powerful tool that they can use to lower their energy expenses: on-site solar electricity. Up until recently, municipalities had to purchase solar electricity systems […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Atlanta named top 10 market to watch in 2020 October 28, 2019
- Clayton County Resident Receives National Leadership Award October 21, 2019
- Building Sustainable, Resilient Neighborhoods and Communities October 14, 2019
- Building a Better Transportation Future October 8, 2019
- Summit Conversations: Bold policy needed to close the homeownership gap September 30, 2019