By: Meaghan Shannon-Vlkovic, Enterprise Community Partners and Daphne Bond-Godfrey, ULI Atlanta While its traffic-snarled highways are infamous across the nation, the Atlanta region has historically been commended as an affordable city offering more space to live and a strong job […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Celebrating 25 Years of Impact at ULI Atlanta’s Awards Dinner September 16, 2019
- Five Low Impact Solutions for Managing Stormwater in an Urban Environment September 2, 2019
- Regent Partners’ Keith Mack to chair the 2020 class of ULI Atlanta’s Center for Leadership August 26, 2019
- Housing Forum: Innovations and Evolutions in Affordable Housing August 19, 2019
- 7 Ways to Make Small Business Operations More Sustainable August 12, 2019