Georgia’s cities, counties and school boards (collectively referred to as “municipalities” in this article) have a powerful tool that they can use to lower their energy expenses: on-site solar electricity. Up until recently, municipalities had to purchase solar electricity systems […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Celebrating 25 Years of Impact at ULI Atlanta’s Awards Dinner September 16, 2019
- Five Low Impact Solutions for Managing Stormwater in an Urban Environment September 2, 2019
- Regent Partners’ Keith Mack to chair the 2020 class of ULI Atlanta’s Center for Leadership August 26, 2019
- Housing Forum: Innovations and Evolutions in Affordable Housing August 19, 2019
- 7 Ways to Make Small Business Operations More Sustainable August 12, 2019