As consumers become increasingly aware of the benefits that green buildings offer, builders and developers are following suit. According to a recent study from the National Association of Home Builders, at least one-third of single and multifamily builders surveyed reported […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- The Powerful Opportunities for Women in Sustainability March 18, 2019
- ULI Atlanta CFL Class of 2019 mTAP projects focus on affordable housing, redevelopment opportunities, revitalization, and the Flint River March 11, 2019
- Forum Presenters Announced: The Role of Housing Authorities in Addressing Metro Atlanta’s Housing Crisis March 4, 2019
- Southface’s New Pathway to Sustainable Buildings February 25, 2019
- The Urban Land Institute to Advise Central Atlanta Progress on Planning and Development of the “Stitch,” a Proposal for Vibrant Park Space Along I-75 and I-85 Connector February 18, 2019