In this tight housing market, low- and moderate-income homebuyers are competing with all-cash offers, institutional buyers, rising rates and other market pressures. Thanks to a program offered by Wells Fargo and NeighborWorks America, some metro Atlanta homebuyers are finding help […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Atlanta named top 10 market to watch in 2020 October 28, 2019
- Clayton County Resident Receives National Leadership Award October 21, 2019
- Building Sustainable, Resilient Neighborhoods and Communities October 14, 2019
- Building a Better Transportation Future October 8, 2019
- Summit Conversations: Bold policy needed to close the homeownership gap September 30, 2019