By Bailey Shea Georgia’s solar capacity in 2017 ranked second in the Southeast. Ninety-five percent of this capacity is utility-scale solar farms, while only 5 percent is on rooftops. While Georgia has the potential to be a nationwide leader in […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Housing Forum: Innovations and Evolutions in Affordable Housing August 19, 2019
- 7 Ways to Make Small Business Operations More Sustainable August 12, 2019
- Resilience Hubs: Equitable Resource Centers That Foster Community and Give Support During Emergencies August 12, 2019
- ULI Atlanta Annual Awards for Excellence Dinner: 25 Years of Impact August 5, 2019
- Introducing ULI Atlanta’s New Silver Award: People’s Choice for the Public Realm July 11, 2019