This post originally appeared on the Southface website Does a building really have to be built to a premium sustainability standard to use and benefit from performance-boosting strategies? BIT Building, a new program from Southface Institute, has a plan to […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- 7 Ways to Make Small Business Operations More Sustainable August 12, 2019
- Resilience Hubs: Equitable Resource Centers That Foster Community and Give Support During Emergencies August 12, 2019
- ULI Atlanta Annual Awards for Excellence Dinner: 25 Years of Impact August 5, 2019
- Introducing ULI Atlanta’s New Silver Award: People’s Choice for the Public Realm July 11, 2019
- Closing the Homeownership Gap in Metro Atlanta and Beyond July 8, 2019