The Annie E. Casey Foundation We have a saying around the Annie E. Casey Foundation that kids do well when their families do well, and families do well when they live in supportive neighborhoods with strong community-based services, good jobs, […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Q&A with Southface’s New Communications Manager: Jaimie Cohen October 16, 2017
- Is Atlanta affordable? October 9, 2017
- Southface Celebrates its Nineteenth Visionary Dinner September 25, 2017
- ULI Atlanta Celebrates the Communities We Build September 19, 2017
- Increasing Opportunities for Children and Families in Southwest Atlanta September 11, 2017