Born out President Roosevelt’s Depression-era New Deal program in 1937, public housing authorities have played a critical role in housing low-income families across the country. Atlanta blazed the trail in public housing, opening the first government-owned housing project in 1936 […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Atlanta named top 10 market to watch in 2020 October 28, 2019
- Clayton County Resident Receives National Leadership Award October 21, 2019
- Building Sustainable, Resilient Neighborhoods and Communities October 14, 2019
- Building a Better Transportation Future October 8, 2019
- Summit Conversations: Bold policy needed to close the homeownership gap September 30, 2019