Born out President Roosevelt’s Depression-era New Deal program in 1937, public housing authorities have played a critical role in housing low-income families across the country. Atlanta blazed the trail in public housing, opening the first government-owned housing project in 1936 […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Building Sustainable, Resilient Neighborhoods and Communities October 14, 2019
- Building a Better Transportation Future October 8, 2019
- Summit Conversations: Bold policy needed to close the homeownership gap September 30, 2019
- Cooling Our Atmosphere by Trapping Carbon September 24, 2019
- Celebrating 25 Years of Impact at ULI Atlanta’s Awards Dinner September 16, 2019