Photo above: Participants in a Green Infrastructure and Resilience Institute (GIRI) event create stormwater runoff relief with a rain garden. Here at Southface Institute, we’re committed to building better communities through consulting, workforce development and advocacy for sustainability. But there are […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Atlanta named top 10 market to watch in 2020 October 28, 2019
- Clayton County Resident Receives National Leadership Award October 21, 2019
- Building Sustainable, Resilient Neighborhoods and Communities October 14, 2019
- Building a Better Transportation Future October 8, 2019
- Summit Conversations: Bold policy needed to close the homeownership gap September 30, 2019