By: Sarah Kirsch, Executive Director ULI Atlanta It’s a question I’m often ask as the executive director of an organization whose mission is to promote the responsible use of land and build walkable thriving communities. National data suggests that yes, […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Q&A with Southface’s New Communications Manager: Jaimie Cohen October 16, 2017
- Is Atlanta affordable? October 9, 2017
- Southface Celebrates its Nineteenth Visionary Dinner September 25, 2017
- ULI Atlanta Celebrates the Communities We Build September 19, 2017
- Increasing Opportunities for Children and Families in Southwest Atlanta September 11, 2017