By: Meaghan Shannon-Vlkovic, Enterprise Community Partners and Daphne Bond-Godfrey, ULI Atlanta While its traffic-snarled highways are infamous across the nation, the Atlanta region has historically been commended as an affordable city offering more space to live and a strong job […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Atlanta named top 10 market to watch in 2020 October 28, 2019
- Clayton County Resident Receives National Leadership Award October 21, 2019
- Building Sustainable, Resilient Neighborhoods and Communities October 14, 2019
- Building a Better Transportation Future October 8, 2019
- Summit Conversations: Bold policy needed to close the homeownership gap September 30, 2019