This post originally appeared on the Southface website Does a building really have to be built to a premium sustainability standard to use and benefit from performance-boosting strategies? BIT Building, a new program from Southface Institute, has a plan to […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Building Sustainable, Resilient Neighborhoods and Communities October 14, 2019
- Building a Better Transportation Future October 8, 2019
- Summit Conversations: Bold policy needed to close the homeownership gap September 30, 2019
- Cooling Our Atmosphere by Trapping Carbon September 24, 2019
- Celebrating 25 Years of Impact at ULI Atlanta’s Awards Dinner September 16, 2019