By: Atticus LeBlanc, PadSplit and Sarah Butler, Praxis3, co-chairs of ULI Atlanta’s Design for Affordability Taskforce What if a home could be designed and constructed in a way that provided long-term affordability while also being more profitable for builders or […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Leveraging the Private Market to Create Affordable Housing Solutions December 10, 2018
- Celebrating 30 Years of the Housing Forum December 2, 2018
- Community Service through Conservation November 26, 2018
- Strengthen Public-Private and Cross-Sector Partnerships to Face Atlanta’s Growing Housing Challenge November 19, 2018
- Green Real Estate: Selling a Higher Standard November 5, 2018