By Southface Staff For most of us, hunger can be solved by a trip to the kitchen. Mealtimes often revolve around planned ingredients, thoughtfully purchased during weekly grocery runs, or include impromptu restaurant visits. But for many Atlantans, food is […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- What Does Food Insecurity Look Like in Atlanta? May 20, 2019
- Fostering Interdisciplinary Connections to Advance Atlanta May 13, 2019
- A conversation with Dr. Raphael Bostic May 6, 2019
- The Opportunity for Green Affordable Housing April 30, 2019
- Community Leaders Learn the Challenges Behind Planning and Development April 22, 2019