By Southface Staff For most of us, hunger can be solved by a trip to the kitchen. Mealtimes often revolve around planned ingredients, thoughtfully purchased during weekly grocery runs, or include impromptu restaurant visits. But for many Atlantans, food is […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Introducing ULI Atlanta’s New Silver Award: People’s Choice for the Public Realm July 11, 2019
- Closing the Homeownership Gap in Metro Atlanta and Beyond July 8, 2019
- Battery energy storage could help tip the scales for wide-spread renewables adoption July 1, 2019
- Save the Date: Closing the Homeownership Gap in Metro Atlanta and Beyond June 17, 2019
- Climate Change: A Way Forward June 10, 2019