This post originally appeared on the Southface website Does a building really have to be built to a premium sustainability standard to use and benefit from performance-boosting strategies? BIT Building, a new program from Southface Institute, has a plan to […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Celebrating 25 Years of Impact at ULI Atlanta’s Awards Dinner September 16, 2019
- Five Low Impact Solutions for Managing Stormwater in an Urban Environment September 2, 2019
- Regent Partners’ Keith Mack to chair the 2020 class of ULI Atlanta’s Center for Leadership August 26, 2019
- Housing Forum: Innovations and Evolutions in Affordable Housing August 19, 2019
- 7 Ways to Make Small Business Operations More Sustainable August 12, 2019