ATLANTA (January 23, 2019)—ULI Atlanta, an Urban Land Institute (ULI) district council, today announces Amanda Rhein is the new chair for the Livable Communities Council (LCC). Effective Jan. 1, 2019, Rhein is leading the council in its mission to improve […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- The Powerful Opportunities for Women in Sustainability March 18, 2019
- ULI Atlanta CFL Class of 2019 mTAP projects focus on affordable housing, redevelopment opportunities, revitalization, and the Flint River March 11, 2019
- Forum Presenters Announced: The Role of Housing Authorities in Addressing Metro Atlanta’s Housing Crisis March 4, 2019
- Southface’s New Pathway to Sustainable Buildings February 25, 2019
- The Urban Land Institute to Advise Central Atlanta Progress on Planning and Development of the “Stitch,” a Proposal for Vibrant Park Space Along I-75 and I-85 Connector February 18, 2019