By Pamela Henman, previously shared on Southface’s Journal This spring, thanks to a $5 million grant from the Robert W. Woodruff Foundation, global humanitarian organization CARE launched an interior renovation of its downtown Atlanta office building, which has served as its global […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- The Urban Land Institute to Advise Central Atlanta Progress on Planning and Development of the “Stitch,” a Proposal for Vibrant Park Space Along I-75 and I-85 Connector February 18, 2019
- The Role of Housing Authorities in Addressing Metro Atlanta’s Housing Crisis February 11, 2019
- ULI Atlanta Announces Amanda Rhein as Chair for Livable Communities Council January 28, 2019
- O’Callaghan honored for his positive impact on affordable housing in Atlanta January 21, 2019
- 7 Ways to Help Atlanta in 2019 January 14, 2019