By Pamela Henman, previously shared on Southface’s Journal This spring, thanks to a $5 million grant from the Robert W. Woodruff Foundation, global humanitarian organization CARE launched an interior renovation of its downtown Atlanta office building, which has served as its global […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Climate Change: A Way Forward June 10, 2019
- ULI Atlanta Member Spotlight: Kyle Reis, Principal, Director of Planning at Cooper Carry June 3, 2019
- What Does Food Insecurity Look Like in Atlanta? May 20, 2019
- Fostering Interdisciplinary Connections to Advance Atlanta May 13, 2019
- A conversation with Dr. Raphael Bostic May 6, 2019