According to the Environmental Protection Agency, unrepaired household leaks can waste nearly 1 trillion gallons of water annually nationwide. That’s enough water to fill about 40 million swimming pools and about 24 billion bathtubs and serve 11 million homes for […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- 7 Ways to Make Small Business Operations More Sustainable August 12, 2019
- Resilience Hubs: Equitable Resource Centers That Foster Community and Give Support During Emergencies August 12, 2019
- ULI Atlanta Annual Awards for Excellence Dinner: 25 Years of Impact August 5, 2019
- Introducing ULI Atlanta’s New Silver Award: People’s Choice for the Public Realm July 11, 2019
- Closing the Homeownership Gap in Metro Atlanta and Beyond July 8, 2019