According to the Environmental Protection Agency, unrepaired household leaks can waste nearly 1 trillion gallons of water annually nationwide. That’s enough water to fill about 40 million swimming pools and about 24 billion bathtubs and serve 11 million homes for […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Building a Better Transportation Future October 8, 2019
- Summit Conversations: Bold policy needed to close the homeownership gap September 30, 2019
- Cooling Our Atmosphere by Trapping Carbon September 24, 2019
- Celebrating 25 Years of Impact at ULI Atlanta’s Awards Dinner September 16, 2019
- Five Low Impact Solutions for Managing Stormwater in an Urban Environment September 2, 2019