According to the Environmental Protection Agency, unrepaired household leaks can waste nearly 1 trillion gallons of water annually nationwide. That’s enough water to fill about 40 million swimming pools and about 24 billion bathtubs and serve 11 million homes for […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Help for Post-9/11 Veterans Struggling with Homeownership April 15, 2019
- Member Spotlight on ULI Atlanta’s Next Chair, Lisa Gordon April 1, 2019
- The Powerful Opportunities for Women in Sustainability March 18, 2019
- ULI Atlanta CFL Class of 2019 mTAP projects focus on affordable housing, redevelopment opportunities, revitalization, and the Flint River March 11, 2019
- Forum Presenters Announced: The Role of Housing Authorities in Addressing Metro Atlanta’s Housing Crisis March 4, 2019