According to the Environmental Protection Agency, unrepaired household leaks can waste nearly 1 trillion gallons of water annually nationwide. That’s enough water to fill about 40 million swimming pools and about 24 billion bathtubs and serve 11 million homes for […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Leveraging the Private Market to Create Affordable Housing Solutions December 10, 2018
- Celebrating 30 Years of the Housing Forum December 2, 2018
- Community Service through Conservation November 26, 2018
- Strengthen Public-Private and Cross-Sector Partnerships to Face Atlanta’s Growing Housing Challenge November 19, 2018
- Green Real Estate: Selling a Higher Standard November 5, 2018