by Pamela Henman, Southface Bright lights and soaring towers make up Atlanta’s iconic skyline, but also represent an opportunity to tackle one of the planet’s most pressing issues: energy and water consumption. According to the Department of Energy, about 20 […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Climate Change: A Way Forward June 10, 2019
- ULI Atlanta Member Spotlight: Kyle Reis, Principal, Director of Planning at Cooper Carry June 3, 2019
- What Does Food Insecurity Look Like in Atlanta? May 20, 2019
- Fostering Interdisciplinary Connections to Advance Atlanta May 13, 2019
- A conversation with Dr. Raphael Bostic May 6, 2019