by Pamela Henman, Southface Bright lights and soaring towers make up Atlanta’s iconic skyline, but also represent an opportunity to tackle one of the planet’s most pressing issues: energy and water consumption. According to the Department of Energy, about 20 […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Help for Post-9/11 Veterans Struggling with Homeownership April 15, 2019
- Member Spotlight on ULI Atlanta’s Next Chair, Lisa Gordon April 1, 2019
- The Powerful Opportunities for Women in Sustainability March 18, 2019
- ULI Atlanta CFL Class of 2019 mTAP projects focus on affordable housing, redevelopment opportunities, revitalization, and the Flint River March 11, 2019
- Forum Presenters Announced: The Role of Housing Authorities in Addressing Metro Atlanta’s Housing Crisis March 4, 2019