By Matt Peurach Have you heard of OZones? They have nothing to do with ozone gas in the atmosphere. It’s short for Opportunity Zones or – more formally – Qualified Opportunity Zones. The zones are low-income communities that the U.S. […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Building a Better Transportation Future October 8, 2019
- Summit Conversations: Bold policy needed to close the homeownership gap September 30, 2019
- Cooling Our Atmosphere by Trapping Carbon September 24, 2019
- Celebrating 25 Years of Impact at ULI Atlanta’s Awards Dinner September 16, 2019
- Five Low Impact Solutions for Managing Stormwater in an Urban Environment September 2, 2019