By Matt Peurach Have you heard of OZones? They have nothing to do with ozone gas in the atmosphere. It’s short for Opportunity Zones or – more formally – Qualified Opportunity Zones. The zones are low-income communities that the U.S. […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Leveraging the Private Market to Create Affordable Housing Solutions December 10, 2018
- Celebrating 30 Years of the Housing Forum December 2, 2018
- Community Service through Conservation November 26, 2018
- Strengthen Public-Private and Cross-Sector Partnerships to Face Atlanta’s Growing Housing Challenge November 19, 2018
- Green Real Estate: Selling a Higher Standard November 5, 2018