by Rick Porter, member, ULI Atlanta’s Livable Communities Council History tells us that shaping land for human habitat is not a new idea. From high rise cliff dwellers to high rise office dwellers, real estate development has been a centerpiece […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Building Sustainable, Resilient Neighborhoods and Communities October 14, 2019
- Building a Better Transportation Future October 8, 2019
- Summit Conversations: Bold policy needed to close the homeownership gap September 30, 2019
- Cooling Our Atmosphere by Trapping Carbon September 24, 2019
- Celebrating 25 Years of Impact at ULI Atlanta’s Awards Dinner September 16, 2019