Atlanta is losing its status as an affordable city. Insight from the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta and Enterprise Community Partners have shown that our region lost more than 5,000 low-cost rental units from 2010 to 2014 and that we are poised to […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Climate Change: A Way Forward June 10, 2019
- ULI Atlanta Member Spotlight: Kyle Reis, Principal, Director of Planning at Cooper Carry June 3, 2019
- What Does Food Insecurity Look Like in Atlanta? May 20, 2019
- Fostering Interdisciplinary Connections to Advance Atlanta May 13, 2019
- A conversation with Dr. Raphael Bostic May 6, 2019