Atlanta is losing its status as an affordable city. Insight from the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta and Enterprise Community Partners have shown that our region lost more than 5,000 low-cost rental units from 2010 to 2014 and that we are poised to […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Leveraging the Private Market to Create Affordable Housing Solutions December 10, 2018
- Celebrating 30 Years of the Housing Forum December 2, 2018
- Community Service through Conservation November 26, 2018
- Strengthen Public-Private and Cross-Sector Partnerships to Face Atlanta’s Growing Housing Challenge November 19, 2018
- Green Real Estate: Selling a Higher Standard November 5, 2018