Atlanta is losing its status as an affordable city. Insight from the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta and Enterprise Community Partners have shown that our region lost more than 5,000 low-cost rental units from 2010 to 2014 and that we are poised to […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Help for Post-9/11 Veterans Struggling with Homeownership April 15, 2019
- Member Spotlight on ULI Atlanta’s Next Chair, Lisa Gordon April 1, 2019
- The Powerful Opportunities for Women in Sustainability March 18, 2019
- ULI Atlanta CFL Class of 2019 mTAP projects focus on affordable housing, redevelopment opportunities, revitalization, and the Flint River March 11, 2019
- Forum Presenters Announced: The Role of Housing Authorities in Addressing Metro Atlanta’s Housing Crisis March 4, 2019