Atlanta is losing its status as an affordable city. Insight from the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta and Enterprise Community Partners have shown that our region lost more than 5,000 low-cost rental units from 2010 to 2014 and that we are poised to […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Building Sustainable, Resilient Neighborhoods and Communities October 14, 2019
- Building a Better Transportation Future October 8, 2019
- Summit Conversations: Bold policy needed to close the homeownership gap September 30, 2019
- Cooling Our Atmosphere by Trapping Carbon September 24, 2019
- Celebrating 25 Years of Impact at ULI Atlanta’s Awards Dinner September 16, 2019