By: Sharon Gay, ULI Atlanta Member and Chair of the Livable Communities Council Housing Group In her inauguration speech as the 60th Mayor of Atlanta, Keisha Lance Bottoms identified a $1 billion-dollar housing affordability plan, the largest affordable housing investment […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Leveraging the Private Market to Create Affordable Housing Solutions December 10, 2018
- Celebrating 30 Years of the Housing Forum December 2, 2018
- Community Service through Conservation November 26, 2018
- Strengthen Public-Private and Cross-Sector Partnerships to Face Atlanta’s Growing Housing Challenge November 19, 2018
- Green Real Estate: Selling a Higher Standard November 5, 2018