By: Sharon Gay, ULI Atlanta Member and Chair of the Livable Communities Council Housing Group In her inauguration speech as the 60th Mayor of Atlanta, Keisha Lance Bottoms identified a $1 billion-dollar housing affordability plan, the largest affordable housing investment […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Atlanta named top 10 market to watch in 2020 October 28, 2019
- Clayton County Resident Receives National Leadership Award October 21, 2019
- Building Sustainable, Resilient Neighborhoods and Communities October 14, 2019
- Building a Better Transportation Future October 8, 2019
- Summit Conversations: Bold policy needed to close the homeownership gap September 30, 2019