Low income families often struggle to pay utility bills and for many low income renters, 25 percent of their total housing expenditure is dedicated to energy. Energy efficient development – such as the EarthCraft certification program, for multifamily residential developments, […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Building Sustainable, Resilient Neighborhoods and Communities October 14, 2019
- Building a Better Transportation Future October 8, 2019
- Summit Conversations: Bold policy needed to close the homeownership gap September 30, 2019
- Cooling Our Atmosphere by Trapping Carbon September 24, 2019
- Celebrating 25 Years of Impact at ULI Atlanta’s Awards Dinner September 16, 2019