Low income families often struggle to pay utility bills and for many low income renters, 25 percent of their total housing expenditure is dedicated to energy. Energy efficient development – such as the EarthCraft certification program, for multifamily residential developments, […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Atlanta named top 10 market to watch in 2020 October 28, 2019
- Clayton County Resident Receives National Leadership Award October 21, 2019
- Building Sustainable, Resilient Neighborhoods and Communities October 14, 2019
- Building a Better Transportation Future October 8, 2019
- Summit Conversations: Bold policy needed to close the homeownership gap September 30, 2019