When I moved to Atlanta in 1974, having grown up in southern California, I was immediately struck by the tremendous forest canopy that seemed to stretch everywhere in the city. Atlanta was literally, a City in the Forest. In the […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Leveraging the Private Market to Create Affordable Housing Solutions December 10, 2018
- Celebrating 30 Years of the Housing Forum December 2, 2018
- Community Service through Conservation November 26, 2018
- Strengthen Public-Private and Cross-Sector Partnerships to Face Atlanta’s Growing Housing Challenge November 19, 2018
- Green Real Estate: Selling a Higher Standard November 5, 2018