When I moved to Atlanta in 1974, having grown up in southern California, I was immediately struck by the tremendous forest canopy that seemed to stretch everywhere in the city. Atlanta was literally, a City in the Forest. In the […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- In Atlanta, a program for the region’s public officials advances ULI’s mission November 20, 2017
- Celebrating service and creating housing opportunities November 13, 2017
- Fifteen Projects Awarded at EarthCraft’s Annual Celebration of Excellence November 6, 2017
- 5 Trends Directly Impacting Atlanta’s Real Estate Industry October 30, 2017
- Homeownership Watch: High Rent, Student Debt Still Significant Barriers October 23, 2017