When I moved to Atlanta in 1974, having grown up in southern California, I was immediately struck by the tremendous forest canopy that seemed to stretch everywhere in the city. Atlanta was literally, a City in the Forest. In the […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Atlanta Ignited: ULI Atlanta’s 24th Annual Awards for Excellence Dinner July 16, 2018
- NeighborhoodLIFT offers hope to homebuyers July 9, 2018
- Plastic Pollution Is No Straw Man July 2, 2018
- High Performance Without the High Price Tag June 11, 2018
- Georgia Tech Real Estate Development By Design May 28, 2018