When I moved to Atlanta in 1974, having grown up in southern California, I was immediately struck by the tremendous forest canopy that seemed to stretch everywhere in the city. Atlanta was literally, a City in the Forest. In the […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Climate Change: A Way Forward June 10, 2019
- ULI Atlanta Member Spotlight: Kyle Reis, Principal, Director of Planning at Cooper Carry June 3, 2019
- What Does Food Insecurity Look Like in Atlanta? May 20, 2019
- Fostering Interdisciplinary Connections to Advance Atlanta May 13, 2019
- A conversation with Dr. Raphael Bostic May 6, 2019