When I moved to Atlanta in 1974, having grown up in southern California, I was immediately struck by the tremendous forest canopy that seemed to stretch everywhere in the city. Atlanta was literally, a City in the Forest. In the […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Shedding Atlanta’s Transportation Stigma February 19, 2018
- Governor Deal has Until March 21 to Nominate Distressed Census Tracts for New Investment Opportunities February 12, 2018
- Southface’s Annual Greenprints Conference Is Coming up Next Month February 5, 2018
- What tools are needed to advance an affordable housing agenda? January 29, 2018
- DeKalb County NSP Program Improved Home Values, Quality of Life January 22, 2018