The next mayor of Atlanta will inherit an increasingly untenable situation – housing affordability in the city. A rebounding housing market, booming luxury rental development, gentrifying neighborhoods, negative equity, and a vanishing supply of affordable housing all combine to paint […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Health Starts at Home this Spring March 19, 2018
- Atlanta’s Changing Transportation Ecosystem March 12, 2018
- America’s Community Development Network Celebrates 40 Years! March 6, 2018
- Mass Timber Builds a Promising Future February 26, 2018
- Shedding Atlanta’s Transportation Stigma February 19, 2018