The next mayor of Atlanta will inherit an increasingly untenable situation – housing affordability in the city. A rebounding housing market, booming luxury rental development, gentrifying neighborhoods, negative equity, and a vanishing supply of affordable housing all combine to paint […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- The Urban Land Institute to Advise Central Atlanta Progress on Planning and Development of the “Stitch,” a Proposal for Vibrant Park Space Along I-75 and I-85 Connector February 18, 2019
- The Role of Housing Authorities in Addressing Metro Atlanta’s Housing Crisis February 11, 2019
- ULI Atlanta Announces Amanda Rhein as Chair for Livable Communities Council January 28, 2019
- O’Callaghan honored for his positive impact on affordable housing in Atlanta January 21, 2019
- 7 Ways to Help Atlanta in 2019 January 14, 2019