The next mayor of Atlanta will inherit an increasingly untenable situation – housing affordability in the city. A rebounding housing market, booming luxury rental development, gentrifying neighborhoods, negative equity, and a vanishing supply of affordable housing all combine to paint […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Celebrating service and creating housing opportunities November 13, 2017
- Fifteen Projects Awarded at EarthCraft’s Annual Celebration of Excellence November 6, 2017
- 5 Trends Directly Impacting Atlanta’s Real Estate Industry October 30, 2017
- Homeownership Watch: High Rent, Student Debt Still Significant Barriers October 23, 2017
- Q&A with Southface’s New Communications Manager: Jaimie Cohen October 16, 2017