The next mayor of Atlanta will inherit an increasingly untenable situation – housing affordability in the city. A rebounding housing market, booming luxury rental development, gentrifying neighborhoods, negative equity, and a vanishing supply of affordable housing all combine to paint […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Atlanta named top 10 market to watch in 2020 October 28, 2019
- Clayton County Resident Receives National Leadership Award October 21, 2019
- Building Sustainable, Resilient Neighborhoods and Communities October 14, 2019
- Building a Better Transportation Future October 8, 2019
- Summit Conversations: Bold policy needed to close the homeownership gap September 30, 2019