by Joe Martinez, Development Manager with Crescent Communities An examination of the Highway 9 corridor in North Atlanta As older auto-oriented commercial corridors reach obsolescence, the Atlanta metro area has a unique opportunity to redevelop these zones into vibrant, beautiful […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Building a Better Transportation Future October 8, 2019
- Summit Conversations: Bold policy needed to close the homeownership gap September 30, 2019
- Cooling Our Atmosphere by Trapping Carbon September 24, 2019
- Celebrating 25 Years of Impact at ULI Atlanta’s Awards Dinner September 16, 2019
- Five Low Impact Solutions for Managing Stormwater in an Urban Environment September 2, 2019