by Joe Martinez, Development Manager with Crescent Communities An examination of the Highway 9 corridor in North Atlanta As older auto-oriented commercial corridors reach obsolescence, the Atlanta metro area has a unique opportunity to redevelop these zones into vibrant, beautiful […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Introducing ULI Atlanta’s New Silver Award: People’s Choice for the Public Realm June 24, 2019
- Save the Date: Closing the Homeownership Gap in Metro Atlanta and Beyond June 17, 2019
- Climate Change: A Way Forward June 10, 2019
- ULI Atlanta Member Spotlight: Kyle Reis, Principal, Director of Planning at Cooper Carry June 3, 2019
- What Does Food Insecurity Look Like in Atlanta? May 20, 2019