by Joe Martinez, Development Manager with Crescent Communities An examination of the Highway 9 corridor in North Atlanta As older auto-oriented commercial corridors reach obsolescence, the Atlanta metro area has a unique opportunity to redevelop these zones into vibrant, beautiful […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- 7 Ways to Make Small Business Operations More Sustainable August 12, 2019
- Resilience Hubs: Equitable Resource Centers That Foster Community and Give Support During Emergencies August 12, 2019
- ULI Atlanta Annual Awards for Excellence Dinner: 25 Years of Impact August 5, 2019
- Introducing ULI Atlanta’s New Silver Award: People’s Choice for the Public Realm July 11, 2019
- Closing the Homeownership Gap in Metro Atlanta and Beyond July 8, 2019