by Joe Martinez, Development Manager with Crescent Communities An examination of the Highway 9 corridor in North Atlanta As older auto-oriented commercial corridors reach obsolescence, the Atlanta metro area has a unique opportunity to redevelop these zones into vibrant, beautiful […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- The Urban Land Institute to Advise Central Atlanta Progress on Planning and Development of the “Stitch,” a Proposal for Vibrant Park Space Along I-75 and I-85 Connector February 18, 2019
- The Role of Housing Authorities in Addressing Metro Atlanta’s Housing Crisis February 11, 2019
- ULI Atlanta Announces Amanda Rhein as Chair for Livable Communities Council January 28, 2019
- O’Callaghan honored for his positive impact on affordable housing in Atlanta January 21, 2019
- 7 Ways to Help Atlanta in 2019 January 14, 2019