by Joe Martinez, Development Manager with Crescent Communities An examination of the Highway 9 corridor in North Atlanta As older auto-oriented commercial corridors reach obsolescence, the Atlanta metro area has a unique opportunity to redevelop these zones into vibrant, beautiful […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Leveraging the Private Market to Create Affordable Housing Solutions December 10, 2018
- Celebrating 30 Years of the Housing Forum December 2, 2018
- Community Service through Conservation November 26, 2018
- Strengthen Public-Private and Cross-Sector Partnerships to Face Atlanta’s Growing Housing Challenge November 19, 2018
- Green Real Estate: Selling a Higher Standard November 5, 2018