by Joe Martinez, Development Manager with Crescent Communities An examination of the Highway 9 corridor in North Atlanta As older auto-oriented commercial corridors reach obsolescence, the Atlanta metro area has a unique opportunity to redevelop these zones into vibrant, beautiful […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- What issues matter to you and the greater Atlanta region in 2018? December 11, 2017
- Housing Forum (Dec 6): Atlanta’s Framework for the Future December 4, 2017
- Evaluating Homes and Household Items for Asbestos November 27, 2017
- In Atlanta, a program for the region’s public officials advances ULI’s mission November 20, 2017
- Celebrating service and creating housing opportunities November 13, 2017