by Joe Martinez, Development Manager with Crescent Communities An examination of the Highway 9 corridor in North Atlanta As older auto-oriented commercial corridors reach obsolescence, the Atlanta metro area has a unique opportunity to redevelop these zones into vibrant, beautiful […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Atlanta Ignited: ULI Atlanta’s 24th Annual Awards for Excellence Dinner July 16, 2018
- NeighborhoodLIFT offers hope to homebuyers July 9, 2018
- Plastic Pollution Is No Straw Man July 2, 2018
- High Performance Without the High Price Tag June 11, 2018
- Georgia Tech Real Estate Development By Design May 28, 2018