by Joe Martinez, Development Manager with Crescent Communities An examination of the Highway 9 corridor in North Atlanta As older auto-oriented commercial corridors reach obsolescence, the Atlanta metro area has a unique opportunity to redevelop these zones into vibrant, beautiful […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Health Starts at Home this Spring March 19, 2018
- Atlanta’s Changing Transportation Ecosystem March 12, 2018
- America’s Community Development Network Celebrates 40 Years! March 6, 2018
- Mass Timber Builds a Promising Future February 26, 2018
- Shedding Atlanta’s Transportation Stigma February 19, 2018