Georgia has an uplifting solar story to tell. We had 22 megawatts (MW) of installed solar in 2012 when Southface launched the Solar Map. The state exceeded 1,100 MW by the end of 2016.
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Leveraging the Private Market to Create Affordable Housing Solutions December 10, 2018
- Celebrating 30 Years of the Housing Forum December 2, 2018
- Community Service through Conservation November 26, 2018
- Strengthen Public-Private and Cross-Sector Partnerships to Face Atlanta’s Growing Housing Challenge November 19, 2018
- Green Real Estate: Selling a Higher Standard November 5, 2018