Georgia has an uplifting solar story to tell. We had 22 megawatts (MW) of installed solar in 2012 when Southface launched the Solar Map. The state exceeded 1,100 MW by the end of 2016.
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Atlanta Ignited: ULI Atlanta’s 24th Annual Awards for Excellence Dinner July 16, 2018
- NeighborhoodLIFT offers hope to homebuyers July 9, 2018
- Plastic Pollution Is No Straw Man July 2, 2018
- High Performance Without the High Price Tag June 11, 2018
- Georgia Tech Real Estate Development By Design May 28, 2018