Georgia has an uplifting solar story to tell. We had 22 megawatts (MW) of installed solar in 2012 when Southface launched the Solar Map. The state exceeded 1,100 MW by the end of 2016.
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Help for Post-9/11 Veterans Struggling with Homeownership April 15, 2019
- Member Spotlight on ULI Atlanta’s Next Chair, Lisa Gordon April 1, 2019
- The Powerful Opportunities for Women in Sustainability March 18, 2019
- ULI Atlanta CFL Class of 2019 mTAP projects focus on affordable housing, redevelopment opportunities, revitalization, and the Flint River March 11, 2019
- Forum Presenters Announced: The Role of Housing Authorities in Addressing Metro Atlanta’s Housing Crisis March 4, 2019