Georgia has an uplifting solar story to tell. We had 22 megawatts (MW) of installed solar in 2012 when Southface launched the Solar Map. The state exceeded 1,100 MW by the end of 2016.
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- The Urban Land Institute to Advise Central Atlanta Progress on Planning and Development of the “Stitch,” a Proposal for Vibrant Park Space Along I-75 and I-85 Connector February 18, 2019
- The Role of Housing Authorities in Addressing Metro Atlanta’s Housing Crisis February 11, 2019
- ULI Atlanta Announces Amanda Rhein as Chair for Livable Communities Council January 28, 2019
- O’Callaghan honored for his positive impact on affordable housing in Atlanta January 21, 2019
- 7 Ways to Help Atlanta in 2019 January 14, 2019