Georgia has an uplifting solar story to tell. We had 22 megawatts (MW) of installed solar in 2012 when Southface launched the Solar Map. The state exceeded 1,100 MW by the end of 2016.
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Health Starts at Home this Spring March 19, 2018
- Atlanta’s Changing Transportation Ecosystem March 12, 2018
- America’s Community Development Network Celebrates 40 Years! March 6, 2018
- Mass Timber Builds a Promising Future February 26, 2018
- Shedding Atlanta’s Transportation Stigma February 19, 2018