Georgia has an uplifting solar story to tell. We had 22 megawatts (MW) of installed solar in 2012 when Southface launched the Solar Map. The state exceeded 1,100 MW by the end of 2016.
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Q&A with Southface’s New Communications Manager: Jaimie Cohen October 16, 2017
- Is Atlanta affordable? October 9, 2017
- Southface Celebrates its Nineteenth Visionary Dinner September 25, 2017
- ULI Atlanta Celebrates the Communities We Build September 19, 2017
- Increasing Opportunities for Children and Families in Southwest Atlanta September 11, 2017