Georgia has an uplifting solar story to tell. We had 22 megawatts (MW) of installed solar in 2012 when Southface launched the Solar Map. The state exceeded 1,100 MW by the end of 2016.
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- ULI Atlanta Celebrates the Communities We Build September 19, 2017
- Increasing Opportunities for Children and Families in Southwest Atlanta September 11, 2017
- Southface’s 2017 Visionary Dinner September 5, 2017
- The City in the Forest August 28, 2017
- Atlanta Mayoral Candidates to Address Affordable Housing Issues August 21, 2017