The City of Atlanta is experiencing new investment and development that are transformative. Potential new public investments resulting from MARTA and SPLOST referendums will ensure the City has more growth, new businesses and increasing incomes for many Atlanta residents. But […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- ULI Atlanta Celebrates the Communities We Build September 19, 2017
- Increasing Opportunities for Children and Families in Southwest Atlanta September 11, 2017
- Southface’s 2017 Visionary Dinner September 5, 2017
- The City in the Forest August 28, 2017
- Atlanta Mayoral Candidates to Address Affordable Housing Issues August 21, 2017