The City of Atlanta is experiencing new investment and development that are transformative. Potential new public investments resulting from MARTA and SPLOST referendums will ensure the City has more growth, new businesses and increasing incomes for many Atlanta residents. But […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- What issues matter to you and the greater Atlanta region in 2018? December 11, 2017
- Housing Forum (Dec 6): Atlanta’s Framework for the Future December 4, 2017
- Evaluating Homes and Household Items for Asbestos November 27, 2017
- In Atlanta, a program for the region’s public officials advances ULI’s mission November 20, 2017
- Celebrating service and creating housing opportunities November 13, 2017