The City of Atlanta is experiencing new investment and development that are transformative. Potential new public investments resulting from MARTA and SPLOST referendums will ensure the City has more growth, new businesses and increasing incomes for many Atlanta residents. But […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Health Starts at Home this Spring March 19, 2018
- Atlanta’s Changing Transportation Ecosystem March 12, 2018
- America’s Community Development Network Celebrates 40 Years! March 6, 2018
- Mass Timber Builds a Promising Future February 26, 2018
- Shedding Atlanta’s Transportation Stigma February 19, 2018