The City of Atlanta is experiencing new investment and development that are transformative. Potential new public investments resulting from MARTA and SPLOST referendums will ensure the City has more growth, new businesses and increasing incomes for many Atlanta residents. But […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Atlanta Ignited: ULI Atlanta’s 24th Annual Awards for Excellence Dinner July 16, 2018
- NeighborhoodLIFT offers hope to homebuyers July 9, 2018
- Plastic Pollution Is No Straw Man July 2, 2018
- High Performance Without the High Price Tag June 11, 2018
- Georgia Tech Real Estate Development By Design May 28, 2018