The City Energy Project (CEP) is a national initiative to cut energy waste in large buildings and make American cities healthier and more prosperous through energy efficiency.
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Atlanta named top 10 market to watch in 2020 October 28, 2019
- Clayton County Resident Receives National Leadership Award October 21, 2019
- Building Sustainable, Resilient Neighborhoods and Communities October 14, 2019
- Building a Better Transportation Future October 8, 2019
- Summit Conversations: Bold policy needed to close the homeownership gap September 30, 2019