The City Energy Project (CEP) is a national initiative to cut energy waste in large buildings and make American cities healthier and more prosperous through energy efficiency.
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Atlanta Ignited: ULI Atlanta’s 24th Annual Awards for Excellence Dinner July 16, 2018
- NeighborhoodLIFT offers hope to homebuyers July 9, 2018
- Plastic Pollution Is No Straw Man July 2, 2018
- High Performance Without the High Price Tag June 11, 2018
- Georgia Tech Real Estate Development By Design May 28, 2018