The City Energy Project (CEP) is a national initiative to cut energy waste in large buildings and make American cities healthier and more prosperous through energy efficiency.
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Health Starts at Home this Spring March 19, 2018
- Atlanta’s Changing Transportation Ecosystem March 12, 2018
- America’s Community Development Network Celebrates 40 Years! March 6, 2018
- Mass Timber Builds a Promising Future February 26, 2018
- Shedding Atlanta’s Transportation Stigma February 19, 2018