Born out President Roosevelt’s Depression-era New Deal program in 1937, public housing authorities have played a critical […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- The Role of Housing Authorities in Addressing Metro Atlanta’s Housing Crisis February 11, 2019
- ULI Atlanta Announces Amanda Rhein as Chair for Livable Communities Council January 28, 2019
- O’Callaghan honored for his positive impact on affordable housing in Atlanta January 21, 2019
- 7 Ways to Help Atlanta in 2019 January 14, 2019
- Leveraging the Private Market to Create Affordable Housing Solutions January 6, 2019