By Anita Ward, President, Operation HOPE When I was 12 I drove my first motorcycle into a tree at the bottom of State Road hill. Bruised and embarrassed I stared up at the sky through rustling leaves laughing in the wind. […]
About Financial Inclusion
Operation HOPE is the leading global provider of financial dignity education and economic empowerment programs for low-income or moderate-income youth, individuals and families in underserved communities.
Sign up for the Saporta Report Weekly Update!
Additional Thought Leaders
- Operation HOPE and U.S. Comptroller of the Currency hold bus tour & roundtable discussion on revitalizing neighborhoods, CRA Reform in Atlanta
- Finding Financial Wellbeing in the Workplace
- Opportunity Zones: The Bigger Picture
- Financial Uncertainty in the Face of a Natural Disaster
- The 5 Pillars of Success are: