In a historic conversation, entitled “Civil Rights to Silver Rights” two of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s closest aides, Ambassador Andrew Young and Reverend Jesse Jackson Sr. will join John Hope Bryant, founder, chairman, and CEO of Operation HOPE, to share their reflections and most importantly, a […]
About Financial Inclusion
Operation HOPE is the leading global provider of financial dignity education and economic empowerment programs for low-income or moderate-income youth, individuals and families in underserved communities.
Sign up for the Saporta Report Weekly Update!
Additional Thought Leaders
- Special Screening of “Andrew Young Presents: The Color of Money” to be hosted by Hyatt Regency Atlanta
- OPERATION HOPE PARTNERS WITH RBC BANK TO PRESENT HOUSING AND FINANCIAL LITERACY EXPO
- Atlanta needs financial empowerment intervention
- In The New Atlanta – The Color is Increasingly Green
- Operation HOPE receives fourth consecutive 4-Star Rating from Charity Navigator