By Anita Ward, President, Operation HOPE When I was 12 I drove my first motorcycle into a tree at the bottom of State Road hill. Bruised and embarrassed I stared up at the sky through rustling leaves laughing in the wind. […]
About Financial Inclusion
Operation HOPE is the leading global provider of financial dignity education and economic empowerment programs for low-income or moderate-income youth, individuals and families in underserved communities.
Sign up for the Saporta Report Weekly Update!
Additional Thought Leaders
- EVERYTHING I EVER NEEDED TO KNOW ABOUT BUSINESS I LEARNED RIDING MOTORCYCLES
- Compassion for Those Working Paycheck to Paycheck in America
- NFL announces launch of “Inspire Change” Initiative
- Los Angeles to Atlanta: A Journey toward Economic Inclusion
- Special Screening of “Andrew Young Presents: The Color of Money” to be hosted by Hyatt Regency Atlanta