By John Hope Bryant, Founder, Chairman & CEO | Operation HOPE, Inc. I keep saying Atlanta is a magical city. Magical for many reasons — including its rich civil rights and social justice history for one — but ‘opportunity (available) for all’ […]
About Financial Inclusion
Operation HOPE is the leading global provider of financial dignity education and economic empowerment programs for low-income or moderate-income youth, individuals and families in underserved communities.
Sign up for the Saporta Report Weekly Update!
Additional Thought Leaders
- Financial Literacy: Married to the wrong strategy
- Operation HOPE and U.S. Comptroller of the Currency hold bus tour & roundtable discussion on revitalizing neighborhoods, CRA Reform in Atlanta
- Finding Financial Wellbeing in the Workplace
- Opportunity Zones: The Bigger Picture
- Financial Uncertainty in the Face of a Natural Disaster