In a historic conversation, entitled “Civil Rights to Silver Rights” two of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s closest aides, Ambassador Andrew Young and Reverend Jesse Jackson Sr. will join John Hope Bryant, founder, chairman, and CEO of Operation HOPE, to share their reflections and most importantly, a […]
About Financial Inclusion
Operation HOPE is the leading global provider of financial dignity education and economic empowerment programs for low-income or moderate-income youth, individuals and families in underserved communities.
Sign up for the Saporta Report Weekly Update!
Additional Thought Leaders
- Financial Literacy: Married to the wrong strategy
- Operation HOPE and U.S. Comptroller of the Currency hold bus tour & roundtable discussion on revitalizing neighborhoods, CRA Reform in Atlanta
- Finding Financial Wellbeing in the Workplace
- Opportunity Zones: The Bigger Picture
- Financial Uncertainty in the Face of a Natural Disaster