By Operation HOPE, Inc. Despite decades of public and private sector intervention, poverty and inequality remain entrenched in the U.S. and other developed countries. Reduction in poverty rates have been hampered by rising income inequality, which can constrain economic growth […]
About Financial Inclusion
Operation HOPE is the leading global provider of financial dignity education and economic empowerment programs for low-income or moderate-income youth, individuals and families in underserved communities.
Sign up for the Saporta Report Weekly Update!
Additional Thought Leaders
- Financial Literacy: Married to the wrong strategy
- Operation HOPE and U.S. Comptroller of the Currency hold bus tour & roundtable discussion on revitalizing neighborhoods, CRA Reform in Atlanta
- Finding Financial Wellbeing in the Workplace
- Opportunity Zones: The Bigger Picture
- Financial Uncertainty in the Face of a Natural Disaster