Operation HOPE is pleased to announce the recognition of its founder, chairman, and CEO, John Hope Bryant, as “2016 Innovator of the Year” by American Banker magazine. The award recognizes Bryant for his vision of delivering Silver Rights through Operation HOPE’s programs and network. Most […]
About Financial Inclusion
Operation HOPE is the leading global provider of financial dignity education and economic empowerment programs for low-income or moderate-income youth, individuals and families in underserved communities.
Sign up for the Saporta Report Weekly Update!
Additional Thought Leaders
- Financial Literacy: Married to the wrong strategy
- Operation HOPE and U.S. Comptroller of the Currency hold bus tour & roundtable discussion on revitalizing neighborhoods, CRA Reform in Atlanta
- Finding Financial Wellbeing in the Workplace
- Opportunity Zones: The Bigger Picture
- Financial Uncertainty in the Face of a Natural Disaster