By John Hope Bryant, Founder, Chairman, and CEO, Operation HOPE, Inc. Take a look around—there are more check cashers and payday lenders in America than there are Starbucks! And, today, a person does not have to be poor and destitute […]
About Financial Inclusion
Operation HOPE is the leading global provider of financial dignity education and economic empowerment programs for low-income or moderate-income youth, individuals and families in underserved communities.
Sign up for the Saporta Report Weekly Update!
Additional Thought Leaders
- Financial Literacy: Married to the wrong strategy
- Operation HOPE and U.S. Comptroller of the Currency hold bus tour & roundtable discussion on revitalizing neighborhoods, CRA Reform in Atlanta
- Finding Financial Wellbeing in the Workplace
- Opportunity Zones: The Bigger Picture
- Financial Uncertainty in the Face of a Natural Disaster