About Financial Inclusion
Operation HOPE is the leading global provider of financial dignity education and economic empowerment programs for low-income or moderate-income youth, individuals and families in underserved communities.
Sign up for the Saporta Report Weekly Update!
Additional Thought Leaders
- Los Angeles to Atlanta: A Journey toward Economic Inclusion
- Special Screening of “Andrew Young Presents: The Color of Money” to be hosted by Hyatt Regency Atlanta
- OPERATION HOPE PARTNERS WITH RBC BANK TO PRESENT HOUSING AND FINANCIAL LITERACY EXPO
- Atlanta needs financial empowerment intervention
- In The New Atlanta – The Color is Increasingly Green