Georgia’s cities, counties and school boards (collectively referred to as “municipalities” in this article) have a powerful tool that they can use to lower their energy expenses: on-site solar electricity. Up until recently, municipalities had to purchase solar electricity systems […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Preservation Challenge Winners: More tools, resources needed to meet the need June 19, 2017
- Georgia’s Municipalities Can Gain Budget Certainty by Going Solar via a SEPA June 12, 2017
- Rethinking Retail Corridors: From Grayfields to Boulevards June 5, 2017
- HOUSING FORUM: Preserving Atlanta’s Affordable Housing May 29, 2017
- ACBI Helps Small Commercial Buildings Save Money May 22, 2017