About Sustainable Communities
Together, Urban Land Institute, Southface & Atlanta Neighborhood Development Partnership believe in creating lasting and sustainable communities that will be a gift for generations to come.
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- In Atlanta, Suburbs Continue to Evolve to Meet Market Demand February 21, 2017
- Little-known Black history fact: Mother of community development February 13, 2017
- A Look Back at Fulcrum Award Winners: Raising Consciousness, Tipping the Balance January 30, 2017
- 2016 – A Bright Year for Solar in Georgia January 2, 2017
- The Urbanization of Atlanta’s Suburbs: Norcross, Duluth and Suwanee December 19, 2016
Tag Archives: Sustainable communities
Will the homeownership rate continue to decline? NeighborWorks America’s recent survey suggests a strong desire for homeownership – and some troubling barriers.
In the next few months, the city will make decisions that will dictate investment in projects that will change the face of the region for years to come.
As we approach our 18th Visionary Dinner event on Thursday, September 8 at the Georgia Aquarium, I find myself looking back at the early days of our organization and the first events.
The City of Atlanta is experiencing new investment and development that are transformative. Potential new public investments resulting from MARTA and SPLOST referendums will ensure the City has more growth, new businesses and increasing incomes for many Atlanta residents. But …