About Sustainable Communities
Together, Urban Land Institute, Southface & Atlanta Neighborhood Development Partnership believe in creating lasting and sustainable communities that will be a gift for generations to come.
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- 2016 – A Bright Year for Solar in Georgia January 2, 2017
- The Urbanization of Atlanta’s Suburbs: Norcross, Duluth and Suwanee December 19, 2016
- From Surviving to Thriving: Main Street Businesses December 12, 2016
- ‘Making a Difference’ towards a more sustainable future November 28, 2016
- EarthCraft Awards Recognize the Best of the Built Environment October 31, 2016
Tag Archives: southface
This Giving Tuesday, Nov. 29, I hope you will continue to support Southface, who is charting a course focused on a regenerative economy, responsible resource use and social equity.
In the next few months, the city will make decisions that will dictate investment in projects that will change the face of the region for years to come.
As we approach our 18th Visionary Dinner event on Thursday, September 8 at the Georgia Aquarium, I find myself looking back at the early days of our organization and the first events.
Over the coming months and years there will be a lot of important work to promote and ensure that low-income residents have affordable, comfortable and healthy homes.
Diondra Powers sits down with new Policy Director Lisa Bianchi-Fossati to discuss her experience and vision for her work in support of the Southface mission.
If approved by City Council for the November 8th ballot, Atlantans will have the opportunity to vote on a half-penny sales tax increase to fund transit projects.