About Sustainable Communities
Together, Urban Land Institute, Southface & Atlanta Neighborhood Development Partnership believe in creating lasting and sustainable communities that will be a gift for generations to come.
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- 2016 – A Bright Year for Solar in Georgia January 2, 2017
- The Urbanization of Atlanta’s Suburbs: Norcross, Duluth and Suwanee December 19, 2016
- From Surviving to Thriving: Main Street Businesses December 12, 2016
- ‘Making a Difference’ towards a more sustainable future November 28, 2016
- EarthCraft Awards Recognize the Best of the Built Environment October 31, 2016
Tag Archives: debt
Will the homeownership rate continue to decline? NeighborWorks America’s recent survey suggests a strong desire for homeownership – and some troubling barriers.