About Sustainable Communities
Together, Urban Land Institute, Southface & Atlanta Neighborhood Development Partnership believe in creating lasting and sustainable communities that will be a gift for generations to come.
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- 2016 – A Bright Year for Solar in Georgia January 2, 2017
- The Urbanization of Atlanta’s Suburbs: Norcross, Duluth and Suwanee December 19, 2016
- From Surviving to Thriving: Main Street Businesses December 12, 2016
- ‘Making a Difference’ towards a more sustainable future November 28, 2016
- EarthCraft Awards Recognize the Best of the Built Environment October 31, 2016
Tag Archives: Atlanta
Will the homeownership rate continue to decline? NeighborWorks America’s recent survey suggests a strong desire for homeownership – and some troubling barriers.
As we approach our 18th Visionary Dinner event on Thursday, September 8 at the Georgia Aquarium, I find myself looking back at the early days of our organization and the first events.
The City of Atlanta is experiencing new investment and development that are transformative. Potential new public investments resulting from MARTA and SPLOST referendums will ensure the City has more growth, new businesses and increasing incomes for many Atlanta residents. But …