Last week, Mayor Kasim Reed and the Atlanta City Council scored a significant victory for Atlanta families by unanimously approving $40 million in bonds to support affordable housing initiatives.
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- The Atlanta Better Buildings Challenge Celebrates Top Performers July 24, 2017
- The Lovable City July 17, 2017
- Homeownership Rate a Growing Concern July 10, 2017
- Innovation through collaboration in the fight against climate change July 3, 2017
- Rethinking Retail Corridors: From Grayfields to Boulevards June 26, 2017